Friday, August 13, 2010

FINAL BLOG ON THE SUN ALSO RISES


This book was very interesting. The only thing I didn't like was that their was no climax. I was constantly waiting for the big point of the story. What i like most about the story was the need to follow the giant relationship. It just kept going and going. I liked how you could never guess what was going to happen next. The whole book I was predicting that Jake and Brett would be together but that didn't happen. I would say that I like The Things They Carried better because the story was easier to follow. Both of these stories were easy to share my thoughts on and i felt like I could relate pieces of my own personal life to them, as well. I like both of these stories and I found them an interesting addition to my summer. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment