Friday, August 13, 2010

Chapter 8


Jake does not see Brett again until she comes back from her trip. I cannot believe that Cohn is away with Brett. She seriously has problems. How many men does she need? Jake knows that Cohn is away with Brett and he never confronts him. I wonder why that is. I have been in a situation where i knew that my boyfriend was with another girl and they were both lying to me. I surely confronted them though. I know how Jake feels and its hard for him because Brett is not technically his girlfriend. He has feelings for her and its probably hard for him to know that she is with all of these other men, let alone his friends.

They see Brett and go have a drink with her. Bill is openly checking her out and when she leaves he comments on her to Jake. He will probably get with her, too. They meet up with Brett and Mike later that night. Michael is very drunk. He just keeps talking about how lovely Brett is. I notice that during this conversation that Jake hardly says anything. He probably doesn't like seeing Brett and Michael together like that.

1 comment: