Friday, August 13, 2010

Chapter 16


I can't stand Brett. She is so annoying in this chapter. I think all of her "boys" should just leave her. Teach her a lesson. I still stand by my claim that she is a sophisticated prostitute. She flirts and flirts and flirts with Romero. Right in front of Mike. Then she goes on a walk with Jake and she asks him if he still loves her. Of course he does. You're the biggest tease around town. After he admits that he does, she tells him how much she loves Romero. She says she "feels like a bitch". Well if the boot fits. I feel really bad for Jake because she just uses him. He is in love with her and she is going on an on about somebody else that she loves. Jake leaves Romero and Brett alone for a second and when he comes back, they are gone. That's low.

DIRECT CHARACTERIZATION- Brett tells us exactly how she is and exactly how she will be throughout the entire book. She is very predictable in her scandalous ways.

1 comment: