Friday, August 13, 2010

Chapter 12


Jake and Bill have a very peaceful day. They are taking advantage of their vacation. They go fishing and walk in the meadows. Jake and Bill talk about Brett and Jake admits that he was in love with her for "a hell of a long time". I think that Jake is still in love with her and he just won't admit it. It would hard to accept that your best friend had relations with the girl that you still love. I'm sure Jake is trying not to love her anymore but I doubt that it is working. When he was teasing Cohn and making him sweat it made me realize that Jake still really does love her. I think that if i comes down to it, Jake will be the one to fight for her.

IMAGERY-the beautiful landscape is described in depth

1 comment:

  1. I'm having trouble connecting the term to the blog posts in some of these...

    ReplyDelete