Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chapter 3


Barnes is insane. He picks a chick up, brings her to his friends, and introduces her as his fiance? He doesn't even like her, he just likes the IDEA of her. When she tries to kiss him, he refuses. He was interested in her in the first place because he thinks it will be fun to have dinner with someone.- "a vague sentimental idea that it would be nice to eat with someone". Okay so the guy doesn't want to be lonely. That is understandable. What is not understandable is how he ditches her later that night with Brett. If i were Georgette, I would be so confused. He doesn't like me because he shut me down when i tried to kiss him but he does like me because he called me his fiance but he doesn't like me because he ditched me but he does like me because he wants to eat dinner with me. Poor girl. I think that he just wanted to have her as somebody to show off to his friends but in all reality, Brett is his true lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment