Thursday, April 21, 2011

Marriage

"I confess, my son, that I have always looked forward to your marriage with our dear Elizabeth as the tie of our domestic comfort, and the stay of my decliniong years." pg 109

Victor's father finally tells him that he should probably marry Elizabeth sooner of later. His father is getting very old and the whole family has gone through much pain lately. I think that it would be the perfect thing to call Victor down and make him go back to him old self. I wonder how Elizabeth has been taking Victor since he has been home. He has been completely different from his old self and walks around depressed. They are not as close as they used to be yet she still wants to marry him. Vctor knows that he has to complete making the monster before he marries her but he keeps putting it off. I think that they will never get married because of all the bad decisions that Victor continues to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment