Thursday, January 27, 2011

SMART GUY...

Iago is so evil. It seems like he has ridiculous anger building up inside of him. He does all of these things to break down Cassio, Othello, and Desdemona. He suspects Othello of sleeping with his wife Emilia. Big deal? He treats his wife like crap. If I were her I would get away, too. I think there is a deeper motivation for everything Iago is doing. Nobody would go that far to tear happy people apart. His master plan is very impressive, though. I keep waiting for someone to call Iago out but everything he plans works out perfectly...so far! I really like Othello. I think he is a hard working, honest person. He won Desdemona fair and square and he treats her very well. People keep calling Othello black and ugly. It's obvious how easy it is for Desdemona to see pass that because Othello is such a good husband to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment